Saturday, November 1, 2014

22 days too long

Dear friend,

 It has taken me 22 days to feel motivated enough to get on here and tell you how I feel. Maybe because I have not felt intensely for anything lately. Or because I could not be bothered to do so. I have been met with a tidal wave of school stress though and with that I have not been feeling like anything I would say on here would be worthwhile. I had to go to the doctor and now I have to go to the big doctors and that is a bit scary and daunting, but it is nothing major. I have been growing up and swallowing my pride. Maybe even realizing that everything I so desire will not show up on my doorstep in a nicely packaged UPS box just because I want it. I still seem to struggle with friends and finding ones who want to spend time with me. And this whole week I have been thinking "when will it be my turn?" . Every one is growing up and doing the things that (I assume) one does when you come of age. I guess I am a late bloomer.

Right now I need to focus on the things I can control, which is writing. I'm good at that.

from Hannah,
with love

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment