Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I CAN'T HELP YOU!

'Sup? (that was my sorry attempt at being gangster)

So this Summer I've been interning at a college. Recently I've just started working with students. Actual real-life people! And I've noticed something. I don't know anything. At all. Beyond making packets, I haven't done all that much. I hang around this office a lot so I know the ins and outs. So when someone comes up to me and asks where is something, I just say "Sorry, I really can't help you." That's not really a sufficient answer. Considering this is someones future. I try to help the best I can though. I literally mouthed to a student "I can't help you!"... They laughed. I still enjoy it though. It can be a lot of fun. Anywho.

-Hannah (the intern who can't help you), xo

P.S.- Expect a super-fantastic post next time. There might be gifs and everything.

2 comments:

  1. I know this person interning at this college and for real, she can't help you!!!!


    ReplyDelete