Friday, September 19, 2014

My best friends are my enemies???

So I didn't post anything earlier in the week because I was in a frenzy of school elections, homework overload and a fly thing.

What fly thing, you ask? Well it seems that my school has been overrun with these tiny black insects. Subsequently, they have been keeping the rooms extra chilly this week to help this problem. And such chilly rooms (and my lack of a jacket one morning as I waited for the bus) have led me to have a cold! Infact as I write this I am sniffling, snotting and other less than pleasant adjectives.

Still, I press on. This week has presented me with that hard-learned lesson of  "these girls ain't loyal" because as of late, these girls ain't loyal. Now, I am not one to be anti-female (as I am one myself) but I am slowly realizing that girls of my age are not for each other...There isn't a sense of sisterhood and certainly no traveling pants!

I mean is it that ridiculous to think that girls that I have rooted for since the day I met them would be honest and upfront with me? I am starting to think that it is better to assume that Caesar's will always have a Brutus who are ready to go in for the kill...

ON A LIGHTER NOTE... I didn't win my election and I am more thank okay with that, because I will have more time to do things that I want to do. 

And I'm not bitter, I promise.

No honestly though, I need to focus on my writing and reaching a goal that I set two years ago.

AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOW, I'M ON THE MOVE!

I also am going to post some photography on here... what do you think? Let me know in the comments, I wanna conversate with all of you!


from Hannah,
with love

xo

2 comments:

  1. this is great- it's so important to move past things/people who don't seem to care about making you happy. keep moving, stay hungry- you'll make it to your goal: YOU'RE UNSTOPPABLE

    //kani
    velveteenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And you're right moving past things is super important :)

      Delete